Welcome to The Alphabet Group!
Does your child experience difficulty reading?
- Does your child struggle with learning to read?
- Are they discouraged?
- Do they avoid reading altogether?
As an adult, do you find reading challenging?
- Are you an adult who reads slowly?
- Has your reading ability affected your work opportunities?
- Are reading, spelling and writing still difficult years later?
General tutoring in reading, spelling and writing skills is not always enough – the greater the difficulty, the greater the benefit from specialist intervention. Call The Alphabet Group to learn more!
What sets the Alphabet Group apart?
- Standardized testing to determine source of reading difficulty – for targeted intervention
- Systematic and intensive reading instruction using evidence-based reading programs – begin to close the ‘reading gap’
- Online instructional delivery available to accommodate time and travel constraints – permits flexible scheduling wherever you’re located
- Trained and accredited reading instructor – Ceci Vasoff (OCT, BSc, BEd, MTS) is Level 1 Certified in the Wilson Reading System®, and a member of the International Dyslexia Association and the Ontario College of Teachers